|December 2002 News
December 22 2002
December 19 2002
- Wired talks about Terrorists and the net.
- WiFi mapping in Europe BellCanada is giving away access as Public Phone / Hotposts pop up, and linksys now has an Amp for your AP. (all from /.)
- Going on vacation, merry christmas everyone.
December 14 2002
- wardriving in ottawa, canada.
- while they don't give you access, wireless bridges can give you traffic, sometimes encypted, sometimes not. not like that matters.
December 12 2002
- Don's story in the Washinton Times
- Wardriver needed Denver for news story. email me.
- Again that "golden age of hacking" statement as made by TechTv eh, i guess.
December 8 2002
December 6 2002
- Have a Zarus and a 802.11 card, LinuxJournal has the info for getting kismet working.
- Prismstumbler for linux uses X/gtk and a web browser. Prism2 cards only.
December 3 2002
Vacation.more network outages.work.some news.old.new.etc.
- News Archived, damm i get lazy.
- Coffee and Wireless in SLC, by HotSpotzz
- The US Army and Wireless at Fort Sam Houston
- A decent analysis of wardriving from the Sun Sentinel
- Declare "war" on chalkers. clever.
- CNN on WiFi and activists, I've go just for the pic of the pope on his laptop.
Copyright 2001-2004. Wardriving.com - All images and trademarks are those of their respective owners.Read Disclaimer
"It's like the old days of war dialing,
The new wireless vulnerabilities are even worse than the old methods."
--Kevin Mitnick relating war dialing to war driving at RSA conference.